Countryside is pleased to offer our families a summer program that is full of fun. Our campers will explore sports, gardening, bugs, summer crafts and the Olympics to name a few. Each week brings a new theme with opportunities for lasting memories for your child. Our Summer Camp program is available for children ages 18 months to 8 years of age.
And new this year, we’ve extended our options to fit your scheduling needs! Families who sign up for 10 weeks or more can take advantage of these program options and reduced rates.
Our toddlers also enjoy all the themes and fun of our summer camp. While the only option for enrollment for them remains 5 full days, our toddler families will receive a discounted rate of $35 per day ($175 per week) during our summer camp.
To enroll in our Summer Camp, please fill out the application found under the Admissions Tab and pay the $50 (per family) registration fee. If you have questions about our Summer Camp program, please email Diane Smith at .
Camp begins on Tuesday June 1st, 2021.
Camp Themes: Preschool Theme (Elementary Theme)
- June 1st – June 4th: Enhanced Montessori
- June 7th – June 11th: Enhanced Montessori
- June 14th – June 18th: Gardening (Force & Motion)
- June 21st – June 25th: Amazing Astronomy (Sun & Sky)
- June 28th – July 2nd: Clay Creations/Pottery (Slime Time) ***Closed July 5th – July 9th***
- July 12th – July 16th: Weather (Sweet Science)
- July 19th – July 23rd : Ocean Commotion (Bug Business)
- July 26th – July 30th: Insects & Bugs (Summer Olympics)
- Aug. 2nd – Aug. 6th: Lego Engineers (Clay Creations)
- Aug. 9th – Aug.13th: Dinosaurs (Explosions)
- Aug. 16th – Aug. 20th: Crafting (Solar S’mores)
- Aug. 23rd – Aug. 27th: Budding Scientist
- Aug. 30th – Sept. 2nd: Artist in the Making (closed Sept. 3rd)
Pricing for families enrolling in 10+ Weeks:
|5 Days||$140 ($125)|
|4 Days||$120 ($108)|
|3 Days||$96 ($87)|
|5 Days||$125 ($113)|
|3 Days||$90 ($81)|
|Half Day Plan
|5 Days||$70 ($63)|
|4 Days||$60 ($54)|