Countryside is pleased to offer our families a summer program that is full of fun. Our campers will explore sports, gardening, bugs, summer crafts and the Olympics to name a few. Each week brings a new theme with opportunities for lasting memories for your child. Our Summer Camp program is available for children ages 2 1/2 to 8 years of age.
Continuing off the success of last year, we’ve extended our options to fit your scheduling needs! Families who sign up for 10 weeks or more can take advantage of these program options and reduced rates.
To enroll in our Summer Camp, please fill out the application found under the Admissions Tab and pay the $50 (per family) registration fee. If you have questions about our Summer Camp program, please email Diane Smith at .
Camp begins on Tuesday May 31st, 2022.
Camp Themes: Preschool Theme (Elementary Theme)
- May 31st- June 3rd: Enhanced Montessori (closed Memorial Day)
- June 6th – June 10th: Enhanced Montessori
- June 13th – June 17th: Gardening (Force & Motion)
- June 20th – June 24th: Amazing Astronomy (Sun & Sky)
- June 27th – July 1st: Clay Creations/Pottery (Slime Time) ***Closed July 4th – July 8th***
- July 11th – July 15th: Weather (Sweet Science)
- July 18th – July 22nd : Ocean Commotion (Bug Business)
- July 25th – July 29th: Insects & Bugs (Summer Olympics)
- Aug. 1st – Aug. 5th: Lego Engineers (Clay Creations)
- Aug. 8th – Aug.12th: Dinosaurs (Explosions)
- Aug. 15th – Aug. 19th: Crafting (Solar S’mores)
- Aug. 22nd – Aug. 26th: Budding Scientist
- Aug. 29th – Sept. 1st: Artist in the Making (closed Fri. Sept. 2nd)
Pricing for families enrolling in 10+ Weeks:
|5 Days||$140 ($125)|
|4 Days||$120 ($108)|
|3 Days||$96 ($87)|
|5 Days||$125 ($113)|
|3 Days||$90 ($81)|
|Half Day Plan
|5 Days||$70 ($63)|
|4 Days||$60 ($54)|